Warrant Writing Basics
Time & Location
About the Event
Drafting and executing search warrants can seem like a complicated and intimidating task, but it doesn't have to be. Successfully obtaining a warrant to obtain evidence of a crime undoubtedly leads to an increased likelihood of conviction. This course will help students simplify this task into a streamlined step-by-step process.
During this training, students will:
- Develop confidence to quickly and efficiently draft a variety of search warrants that may be necessary for patrol and basic investigations
- Learn to establish probable cause and a nexus between suspects, crimes, and locations to be searched
- Participate in discussions about how to steer investigations using evidence obtained from search warrants
- Learn how to overcome common obstacles and avoid common mistakes
- Students will also receive several easy to use templates and warrant verbiage to streamline the warrant-writing process
PAY BY CHECK
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The instructors, Dylan Flenniken and Rob Lokhorst, have over 37 combined years in law enforcement. They have served in various assignments including homicide, narcotics, property crimes, and gang investigations and have worked in three federal task forces. The instructors have drafted and executed hundreds of search warrants for structures, vehicles, trackers, electronic data, phone pings, and more.
- WWB$199+$9.95 Handling$199+$9.95 Handling0$0